Guidelines for Submitting Stories
Return to Home Page
If you have written a happy, romantic story that others will enjoy reading, I am interested in posting it on the Romantic Marriage Stories Web site.
I accept stories from both husbands and wives, but being a husband, I especially like to read stories from a wife's point of view. It was with great pleasure that I posted five stories by Debra Phillips, my first guest author. So far, I've had five other guests submit stories. The story-writing process is a slow one, and I really encourage anyone who would like to try your hand at romantic writing to submit a story. It would be nice if this site could provide a new story on a biweekly basis.
However, there are a few guidelines to keep in mind if you
want to submit a story.
- General guideline: this is a wholesome, moral Web site. Your story should fit that mold.
- The story must be an original story written by you.
- Your story must be a happy, romantic short story.
- At least for now, this site is limited to romantic marriage stories. Perhaps at some point
I will include romantic dating stories, but not yet.
- Your story must be strictly limited to heterosexual couples. I believe in marriage only between one
man and one woman.
- My own stories emphasize a romantic couple having fun with sex in marriage. Including sex in your story is optional.
- If you do include sex, you should not give any detailed description of the act itself or include any anatomical details of erogenous zones.
- Your story may not include any premarital sex, extramarital sex, or extramarital affairs of any kind.
- No "kinky" aberrations are allowed (such as DD, BDSM).
- Your story should not use any profanity, or any obscene, crass, or vulgar terms.
The procedure for submitting a story is as follows:
- Send your story in an
e-mail to me or as an email attachment.
- I will review the story and e-mail you my response. Please allow a day or two.
- I will not edit the story without your approval.
- If we come to a mutual agreement on a story, I will post it!
Note that stories might not remain posted forever!